We offer 7 great advantages over other Christian based health care sharing ministries. These added benefits are why so many people are choosing our health sharing program over the others.
Gold, Silver, Platinum and Bronze Plan Benefits
1. Return of contribution: Would you like your money back for all the monthly payments you send in if you don’t use the money? Of course you do. As a nonprofit company we can do that while NO other for profit or not for profit company can do this. Check out the details here: Return Of Contribution (ROC)
2. Vanishing Personal Responsibility: Do you want the amount you are responsible to pay out of pocket to get less the longer you are a MCS member? It is possible and very popular with our members. Check out the details here: Vanishing Personal Responsibility (VPR)
4. Child And Adult Immunizations: All of our programs include immunization programs for kids and adults. As you know these can be extremely costly, but for MCS members on all plans these are “covered” items you will not pay for. Here are a few of the common immunizations that are included in our health sharing ministry plans: Covered Immunizations
5. Preventative care- this is another area where we outshine our competition.
Here at MCS, ALL of our plans include wellness office visits for preventative care. Adult men are allowed 1 wellness exam per year with NO COPAY and this preventative care exam is available even if your personal responsibility has NOT been met.
Adult women are allowed two wellness visits per year. One to a general physician and one to an ob-gyn for a women’s wellness visit. Once again, these visits are a benefit of all of our plans with NO COPAY and you do NOT have to meet your personal responsibility first.
Children are allowed 1 wellness visit per year to a Pediatrician or a general physician. This is available as a benefit to members of all plans with no copay and without the requirement of meeting a personal responsibility for the year.
Additional physician office visits are available for our Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze plans members only.
Prevention means doing your part to make sure you maintain your health. We highly recommend that all members take advantage of these benefits!
6. Hospital Ratings
Did you know there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in costs between hospitals in your area? Did you know there can also be a HUGE DIFFERENCE in surgical outcome of the SAME PROCEDURE from one hospital to another? As a Christian Health Sharing Ministry, we feel this information is VITAL for our members needing a hospital visit. We provide hospital ratings statistics to show you the BEST hospital to use in your area for your specific medical needs.
7. Health And Fitness Club Membership Discounts.
We all want to be healthy and exercise is one of the KEY components of staying healthy or becoming healthier. For this reason we would like everyone to exercise on a regular basis. For many individuals one of the barriers to doing so is the high price of health club memberships. We have made special arrangements with some of the largest fitness centers in the USA to give all MCS Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze plan holders a huge discount (that has been negotiated exclusively for MCS) on memberships to elite health clubs in your area. One year memberships are available for an annual fee of $100.00 per person. Check out more by clicking on the blue underlined words here: Active And Fit Membership When you get to the new page, scroll down and look for this purple area on the website to find a participating fitness facility in your area.
MCS Plus Plan Benefits
MCS Plus plan members have access to the following benefits under their plan.
1. Telemedicine Access – Unlimited usage with no copay
2. Child and adult immunizations
3. Preventative care office visit
4. Limited prescription drug benefits