With our TeleMedicine program you have access to a network of US based board certified physician twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. This access can be via mobile app, web or phone. New MCS members have UNLIMITED access to the telemedicine professionals without a copay. Pain medications that are classified as “control substances” usually are not available by phone consultation.
Here is how the process works.
– Request a Doctor Consultation via phone call, mobile app or web. Here is the members sign in
– Talk with the Doctor
– Medically necessary prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
That’s all there is to it! We think you will find this MUCH more convenient than what you have done before!
Here are some common general health problems that were addressed by Telemedicine professionals recently:
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic rhinitis
- Candidiasis; vulva and vagina
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Esophageal reflux
- Essential hypertension
- Infective otitis externa (ear infection)
- Other cellulitis and abscess
- Rash and other skin eruption
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infection
- Vulvovaginitis and Vaginitis